Saturday, March 10, 2012

Should I buy a used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor?

I was thinking about buying a Crown Vic recently and I just wanted to ask if I should or should not go for it. Now I have been getting a lot of gripe from people saying not to buy used police cars cause they are beat up and so on. But in my mind these cars are really reliable and they have to be maintained no matter how much they get beat up. Mind you I live in Jersey so I do have to worry about rust and stuff but I figured it would be better to ask people who knew what they were talking about. So let me here it.Should I buy a used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor?
The only downside I can think of is they have a large engine so gas mileage will not be too good.

They were specifically made to take abuse so maintenance should not be much of an issue.
Mechanically sound cars that are usually beat up on the outside.



If I needed a car, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.Should I buy a used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor?
buy it, they put alot of money into upgrading and maintaining those cars!
If you're a decent mechanic and know how to keep the car running, go ahead and get one.Should I buy a used Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor?
Yes, very reliable..buy it.
Yes, buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment