Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is a crown victoria a good car?

for my first car(i do not have one yet and am in high school) i was thinking about getting a used Ford Crown Victoria. i was wondering if anyone had any opinions on them and if they get good mileage, how well they hold up, how safe they are(i know that is kind of a weird question) and if you could tell me any other things about them? I am thinking about getting one because i assume they are safe, they are cheap to buy, and i live close to this place that sells old crown vics and other old police cars. i am not going to put lights or use it to impersonate police, so i was wondering if it would be a good first car or not? thanks!Is a crown victoria a good car?
Theyre alright as long as youre not getting one from someone who treated it like a race car. They handle fairly well, its all about how you feel in it.Is a crown victoria a good car?
My Crown Vic has 280,000 miles on it and it's still going strong. I had to replace the radiator and a crossmember. In ten years, that's the only repairs. I'm driving mine til it drops.Is a crown victoria a good car?
no

No comments:

Post a Comment