Saturday, March 10, 2012

If you could afford it, what would be your dream car?

I would have to win the lotto, but my "dream car" would be a 1-year-old (used) Crown Victoria Police Car. You can see them for sale on the internet under 'used police cars.' I would want it in glossy black, with black "stealth" PURSUIT reflective lettering on both sides, big lettering, door to floor size. I want the white strobes, lots of them. Navy blue cloth interior. 8 speakers and gps. 5 point seat belts, red! Dark window tinting. Custom license plate on the back NOTACOP. Oh to dream. I never understand why people always want the most expensive cars. They just say money, if you know what type of cars they are. Most people do not, drive up in a Bentley 4-door sedan and everyone is wondering "what is it?" and have NO clue as to the price. My car would be one-of-a-kind and a blast to drive. Never could afford to buy and custom-build one, family and bills. But it is nice to dream...



What's your dream car?If you could afford it, what would be your dream car?
My dream car? I have no Idea, but if I had a car I liked it'd be a totally pimped Rolls Royce, Hey, even 13 yr olds can dream of some high class cars.
mine is my Chevy Camaro SS 67

Report Abuse

If you could afford it, what would be your dream car?
Aston Martin Vanquish, no question about it. But, then you'd need to afford some long private highways ... Oh, what a sweet car ...



For those of you who don't know what this car is, James Bond fancies wrecking them. Check out their website. All their models are amazing cars. And, you MUST listen to the V12 engine sound sample they have.
This may sound silly,but my dream car is a brand new 1986 model toyota mr-2 turbo with t tops.I have owned many diffrent kinds of cars trucks and suvs.I bought a used wore out 86 mr2 without t tops or turbo I absolutly loved this car.Like a duma$$ I traded it I swore to all my friends find me a new one in crate with turbo and t tops I will buy it no matter what the price.I have even considered restoring a used one to new condition.If you could afford it, what would be your dream car?
A Lada convertable with vinyl cracked seats and an am radio with one speaker.
A Restored 1970.5 RS-Z28 Camaro... WITH Air Condition. :)
My Dream car is...... a 1950 Buick Special Fastback. Im going to get one this summer..... then drop the suspension, rebuild the engine and interior, flowmaster exhaust system. ect......... I dont care for new cars.... they are over rated with the computer garbage.... I like old classics with raw muscle. :)
It would have to be a 4x4 truck.

I'm thinking a smaller one, like a TOYOTA, but it has to have a king cab...

I like going out "Rockhounding", so though a 4x4 is not a MUST, it does help.

I like to go off the beaten path, Crystals, malachite, gemstones (in the future I hope) and eventually some GOLD PANNING would be good.

So Hmmm...

A Black, custom/ king cab 4x4, with a winch so I can pull out others who are not in a 4x4...maybe pay for my gas...

Nice sterio, C.D. player, and yes...G.P.S. so I can look at my map, and just get right there.

Yeah, I like to dream too.

One of these days I will achieve that goal/ dream.

DJH
Porsche 911, the epitome and standard by which all sports cars try to mimic. by far the best driving experience in the world of driving. all those Japanese rice rockets cant compare, the Italian cars are pretentious and shrill, and the rest are still trying to catch up to the engineering.
Mercedes E-class
A totally custom made Rolls Royce. With every conceivable luxery and an awesome sound system.
Porche Cayanne

I just love the design.. everything else follows!
Lime green Volkswagon Beetle.... Im easy to please.
21 window VW bus with safari windows
the aston martn rapide .. sexi *** car ...
I would get a DUKW and do some work to the motor to make it faster on land and water. Hell it'd be my boat and car all in one.



Did you say money was no object? Well then I'd have to make it air-worthy as well. Ok I know, I know, too heavy. Well with money being no object, I would have a vehicle made that could fly, drive at or close to highway speeds and make it amphibious as well. That's my dream!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DUKW
An Austin Martin,and i can afford it.All i have to do is ask Daddy.
Actually I wouldn't mind having a hybrid, but not a first year model because they have to work out the kinks. Maybe a station wagon model. I would like to go across the United States really cheaply with my family. We would go to all the tourist spots like grand canyon, redwood forest, etc and it would be cheap on gas.
69 Roadrunner mint condition with a hemi w/ a/c and the best sound system you could put in it candy apple red
A Viper or a fixed up muscle car.
Nothing fancy, just a practical, comfortable, safe vehicle which is economical to run. My first choice would be a Ford Escape with the 16-valve, aluminum, Duratech engine.



Thumbs down??? Someone here on Yahoo Answers SUCKS.
OH! A McLaren F1!!! But realistically, I'd get a fully loaded convertible G6 or a loaded RX8. *sigh*
my dream car is a



1967 Pontiac GTO in mint condition

Not restored with a manual Trans green paint job with a black inside of the car



now thats a dream car :)
mine would have to be the new dodge challenger hemi car that Chrysler corporation is going to build ,i would like to have the very first one off the assembly line,that's if i won the lottery ,for now i can dream about it,we all would go crazy without being able to at least dream about these things. good luck.
There is just so many cars I would like,

I worked for Porsche for a few years, I own a Porsche, ..but If i had to pick 1, and 1 only... a Lamborghini (any)

I love Porsche's dearly but nothing comes close to Lamborghini.
I probably would get a slug bug. I think that that would be the BEST car EVR!
Mars Rover
69 trans am / mint / black and fast
A 2000 - 05 Buick LeSabre G-Body or a 1990's Impala SS
if money was no issue i dont know what i would get. it would most likely be a navy blue 67 stang with a v12 and a blower. so it has that growl. inside would be black seats. trunk would have a 5 channel 250 watt per channel amp in it 2 8's behind back seat 2 8's in the door pannels on the front and a 12'' sub under the center console. and it would have a headphone jack in on the amp so i can plug my mp3 player into it or use the radio/cd player. cd player would be one of those 15 cd changers with the cd holder in center consoleabove the sub





but i could settle for an 07 eclipse too
MERCADES ANY CLASS [SUK]
Saleen S7

No comments:

Post a Comment