Saturday, March 10, 2012

Looking for a good, fast, reliable, used car under 8k?

Ok so I was searching this topic and I found this list of "fast cars" These model cars are from the early 1990's. I have been doing very little research and I know that porches are VERY expensive cars to maintain. So most likely I am no going to get that car. This car would be my daily driver, but my work and school are very close to me, like a 7 minute drive. I dont care if the car is European, Japanese, American, or Korean. I would just like a fast reliable car. I am liking the Dodge Stealth R/T AWD/Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4,Pontiac Firebird Formula and the price seem reasonable. Do you recommend any cars for me? I am not mechanically inclined, I don't even know how to change the oil. Also I've been looking at used cop cars (crown victoria p71) and I've seen them sell 2003-2005 models for around 4-7 thousand dollars, which is not bad for the year. Even though they are not the greatest looking car, they do carry a v8.



Chevrolet Camaro SS

Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Chevrolet Corvette

Dodge Stealth R/T AWD

Ford Mustang GT

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra

Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe

Jaguar XJS

Lexus SC 400

Lincoln Mark VIII

Mazda RX-7

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4

Nissan 300ZX

Pontiac Firebird Formula

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Porsche 944 Turbo

Porsche 968 Turbo

Subaru SVX

Toyota MR-2 Turbo

Toyota Supra TurboLooking for a good, fast, reliable, used car under 8k?
Lets just use your list BUT omit the unreliable vehicles.



Chevrolet Camaro SS

Chevrolet Camaro Z-28

Chevrolet Corvette

Dodge Stealth R/T AWD

Ford Mustang GT

Ford Mustang SVT Cobra

Ford Thunderbird Supercoupe

Jaguar XJS

Lincoln Mark VIII

Pontiac Firebird Formula

Pontiac Firebird Trans Am

Porsche 944 Turbo

Porsche 968 Turbo
V8 300hp.... 0-60mph in 5.7 sec stock!



http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searchresu鈥?/a>Looking for a good, fast, reliable, used car under 8k?
Get a civic. Most reliable cars on the road(IMO). Also make sure to get either a B16 engine or a B20 with a B16 head. Honestly Honda's are the biggest "bang" for your buck. There are many after market parts for them, and they look a hell of a lot better than a stealth or crown v.. Im not talking riced out trash though. If you want a goof, fast reliable car go Honda they are light, cheap to fix, easy to maintain and will run you well over 200,000 miles.
Stealth R/T AWD and 3000GT VR4 will not be under 8k, unless they need alot of work. dont believe me, look it up on KBB.com or nada.



old camaros, and firebirds arent can be had on Craigslist for less than 5k with new motors in them and some go fast goodies. that would be a good place to start, also contact a decent dealership and see if they can find you what you are looking for, most will be glad to help you out if you pay them for itLooking for a good, fast, reliable, used car under 8k?
I am looking for a car in a similar class to you. I personally intend to go with an A4 or A6 V6 or an S4/S6 if you can find one though it'd be a bit rough.

They aren't extremely fast by any means, but they are still quite quick and have the luxurious aspect to them that all those other cars lack and there is no way that you could afford the insurance on those cars if you have a 10k limit. Your insurance will be at around 200 if you get a V8. With that, I am assuming you are quite young if you're still in school because my insurance on my I4 ZX2 is over 100 for full coverage.

However, the turbocharged V6 would likely be less; though it'd still be high. I'm not sure if it's an option for you, but I intend to get an S4 and the insurance, if under my name, would likely be quite high so we're going to put the insurance under my dad's name and have mine be on our Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment