Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ford Crown Victoria?

I looking at some used cars and i saw a dealership sellling used crown victoria (ex-police cars) for a great price.



-Are they reliable?

-Is maintance or gas expensive on the Crown Victoria?

-Should I trust the this car is not going to break down in 5 years

-What is your opinion about them?





2001 car- is around 2,500 and have 95,000 miles

2003 car-is selling for 5,500 and has 125,000-135,000 milesFord Crown Victoria?
Ex police cruisers are a great deal! If you can, find one that was used as an unmarked car or Governor security. I know that sounds picky but they probably have led a better life. Don't overpay!Ford Crown Victoria?
Gee they still make them... that shows something. My Dad has been driving a 1995 ex-police cruiser I got him at auction.... It has over 160,000 on the clock and is still real strong. I'd do it again.... these are the backbone of the big cars for fordFord Crown Victoria?
They buy up old cops cars and make Taxis out of them and drive them another 3 4 years 24 7 so what does that tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment